WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils are the lifeblood of the plant. They protect the plant, provide nutrients, and keep the plant healthy and functioning at its best. This makes them the most powerful part of a plant!
They are distilled from Trees, Flowers, Bushes, Fruit, Rinds Grasses, Resins, Herbs, and Roots.
Young Living’s Therapeutic Essential Oils do the following:
• They can reach the brain within 22 seconds.
• They can be found in the bloodstream within 2 minutes
• Reach every cell in your body within 20 minutes when applied topically
• Aid in eliminating toxins from your body
• Support healthy DNA
• They can affect multiple body systems at once
• Work on the emotions via the limbic system of your brain when inhaled
• Aid in releasing emotional trauma
• Relax and clear the mind when diffused
• Transport nutrients to cells
• Act as powerful antioxidants to fight free radicals
• Increase atmospheric oxygen
• Remove Toxins from the air
• Increase ozone and negative ions in the area in which they are diffused
• Enhance prayer and meditation
• Cleanse and improve skin elasticity and texture
• Are so small that they are capable of passing the blood/brain barrier. This can enhance memory, mental acuity and cognitive processes